Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gigi's Article Creates Nice Buzz

Neighbors and friends have written us very nice notes and comments about Gigi's Northwest Current article and she has been so happy to hear from them. Listen to what Gigi's friends and fans have been saying:

Mehret writes, "Wow! Thanks for sharing. Very nice article...I checked out the blog and loved it."

Suzanne chimed in from the beach, "Fantastic!"

Paula wrote, "What a nice news article!"

Mary from Pa. wrote, "What a great article--what an amazing story! I managed to print out both pages of the article and I am going to give them to my mother to read. She will love it!!!"

Nancy, her foster mom, said,"That Gigi is going to go down in history. Great article..."

Eliza stated, "I read the article and I enjoyed it alot. I liked the picture as well."

Sue from Tennessee wrote, "What fun. A very nice article..."

Gigi gets especially excited when she knows that her many friends and neighbors are gettting a kick out of her exploits. So keep those cards and letters coming!

Right now, she and Lucy are getting bathed at the groomers. They both said they want to look especially nice for their Thanksgiving visitors. A very nice, young Maltese named Charlie is coming to town, so they have to look good.

No comments: