Saturday, February 20, 2010

Robo call has yielded great results

This week we reached out to all 0f our neighbors in our zip code--2500 folks, through a robo call on Find Toto. You may have heard that Nancy (that's me) is missing a dog, Gigi, via phone. Jim and I want to say that we appreciate all of our neighbors in AU who are looking for Gigi, and we hope she will come home soon. I hope the call was not too much of a nuisance.

Guys, she is skitterish. The concern for me is that her bond is with her foster mom in Charlottesville is great. She is looking for her in Washington. Jim and I only had her 3 days. But you know what, even though her time here was short, Jim and I fell in love with her.

So if you can spot her, and you can cajole her into a safe, warm place, with 3 sides (she likes walls), that would be good. This advice is from her foster mom, whom I must say knows her like no other.

No comments: